Overview of Villa Chiara, Calan Bosch:
- Sits right in front of Villa Bonita, so ideal for larger families to rent together.
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 x bedroom with double bed and single bed, plus en suite.
- 1 x Twin bedroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Bedding and towels provided (pool/beach towels not provided)
- 2 bathrooms (including en suite) Each has toilet, bidet, bath and shower over bath
- Lounge/dining area with dining seating for 6
- 46″ TV & DVD Player, plus laptop for wifi streaming
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave & kettle
- Private pool (8.m x 5m) with slide
- Hot tub available at £125 per week extra (6 seater)
- Wifi available free of charge
- Built in BBQ
- Garden and pool area, with food amount of privacy at end of cul-de-sac
- 750m to shops, restaurants and bus stop
- 1500m to marina area
- 1700m to Calan Bosch beach
- Car recommended but not necessary
- Prices can be seen below
Villa Chiara is a lovely detached villa in a quiet cul-de-sac location. It’s situated in the Cap d’Artruxt area of the resort. It’s walking distance from everything in the resort. There are a handful of shops and bars less than 10 minutes walk away, including a couple of supermarkets for your holiday essentials! The resort centre is the marina where there’s an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars.
The villa has a comfy lounge/dining area leading through to a well equipped kitchen. There’s a double bedroom, and 2 twin rooms, sleeping up to 8 people in total (2 fold up beds available on request) There are two bathrooms, one is en suite off the master bedroom.
The thing most likely to impress you about villa Chiara is the well thought out outside space. There’s a fantastic private pool that measures approximately 8m x 5m. Sunbeds for up to 8 people are available around the pool. There’s also a brick BBQ & patio furniture for you to enjoy those summer evenings. Finally, there’s a hot tub available for your use at £125 extra per week.
WiFi is available in this property at no extra charge. Please note that this service is provided locally and as such we cannot be held responsible for the quality or any loss of service during your stay.
Just a short walk takes you to the rocky coastline which has some lovely views and fantastic sunsets.
Prices are per week, for the villa and up to 7 people, and includes the Balearics eco-tax for all guests.
8th guest can be accommodated on a fold out bed at an additional cost of £60 per week.
A cot & highchair are available at additional charge
£150 security deposit required per booking, this is refunded within 7 days of your stay as long as the villa is left in a good condition.
Please note furnishings, equipment, and decor may differ slightly as items are replaced regularly. Any replacements will be with items of the same standard and a similar style.