Overview of Villa Bonita, Calan Bosch:
Located right behind Villa Chiara, so ideal for larger family groups that wish to book villas together.
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 x bedroom with king size bed, and en suite. Can fit fold out bed if required.
- 1 x bedroom with double bed and single bed
- 1 x twin bedroom
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Bedding and towels provided (pool/beach towels not provided)
- 2 bathrooms (including en suite) Each has toilet, bidet, bath and shower over bath
- Lounge/dining area with dining seating for 6
- 46″ TV & DVD Player & Sky TV package
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave & kettle
- Private pool (7.5m x 4m) with slide
- Hot tub available at £125 per week extra (6 seater)
- Pool heating available at £125 per week extra
- Wifi available free of charge
- Built in BBQ
- Garden and pool area, very private and set back from the road
- 750m to shops, restaurants and bus stop
- 1500m to marina area
- 1700m to Calan Bosch beach
- Car recommended but not necessary
- Prices can be seen below
Villa Bonita is a lovely detached villa in a quiet cul-de-sac location, set back from the road. It’s situated in the Cap d’Artruxt area of the resort. It’s walking distance from everything in the resort. There are a handful of shops and bars less than 10 minutes walk away, including a couple of supermarkets for your holiday essentials! The resort centre is the marina where there’s an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars.
The villa has a comfy lounge/dining area leading through to a well equipped kitchen. There’s a double room with king size bed, a further double room with double bed plus single bed, and a twin room, sleeping up to 8 people in total. There are two bathrooms, one is en suite off the master bedroom.
The thing most likely to impress you about villa Bonita is the well thought out outside space. There’s a fantastic private pool that measures approximately 7.5m x 4m. Sunbeds for up to 8 people are available around the pool. There’s also a brick BBQ & patio furniture for you to enjoy those summer evenings. Pool heating is available for £125 per week extra. Finally, there’s a hot tub available for your use at £125 extra per week.
WiFi is available in this property at no extra charge. Please note that this service is provided locally and as such we cannot be held responsible for the quality or any loss of service during your stay.
Just a short walk takes you to the rocky coastline which has some lovely views and fantastic sunsets.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY…
Prices are per week, for the villa and up to 7 people, and includes the Balearics eco-tax for all guests.
8th guest can be accommodated on a fold out bed at an additional cost of £60 per week.
The price does not include use of the hot tub or pool heating, these are charged on top of the prices shown below.
A cot is available at £30 per week. A highchair can be provided free of charge.
£150 security deposit required per booking, this is refunded within 7 days of your stay as long as the villa is left in a good condition.
Please note furnishings, equipment, and decor may differ slightly as items are replaced regularly. Any replacements will be with items of the same standard and a similar style.