Overview of Villa Regina, Calan Bosch:
- Great location!
- 4/5 bedrooms:
- 1 x Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- 3 x double/twin rooms (one has en suite shower room)
- Extra bedroom in the tower with fold out sofa bed. Accessed via spiral stairs inside, or roof terrace stairs outside.
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Large family bathroom off main hallway
- One en-suite shower room off twin/double room.
- Lounge/dining area with extending table
- Air conditioning in lounge, and in hallway where the 4 main bedrooms are located
- TV, DVD Player
- Wifi (network speed is dependent on local network and may vary, though generally good)
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave & kettle
- Outside WC, with washing machine
- Private pool with roman steps access (8m x 4.5m, and 1.30 – 1.8m deep)
- Roof terrace with table and chairs
- 170m to coast road
- 220m to bus stop
- 400m to nearest shop
- 500m to the beautiful marina at Calan Bosch
- 600m to water park
- 750m to the stunning beach at Calan Bosch
- Car: Not necessary
This is a really lovely villa in a much sought after location near the marina at Calan Bosch. Just over 5 minutes walk and you’re at the centre of the resort!
Complete with it’s own tower, the design of this villa is quirky to say the least! It’s an older property, with lots of traditional character.
Downstairs there’s an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. This part of the house is air conditioned. The lounge is set out in the lower part of the tower.
The large hallway has an air conditioning unit that serves to cool all 4 ground floor bedrooms.
There’s a double room with wall to wall sliding wardrobe storage, a double/twin room also with sliding wardrobe storage, then 2 further twin rooms on that level (one with en-suite shower room)
There’s a large bathroom with shower over bath leading off the main hallway.
A further WC is available and accessed from a doorway just outside the back door of the villa (ideal for when out at the pool to save walking through with wet feet!)
Spiral stairs lead from the lounge to the upper tower where there’s a large and airy space with a further double bed (fold out sofa bed) The stairs are steep so it’s not recommended that children use the tower without supervision. It’s not suitable for anyone with mobility problems. From the tower windows you can even see a little glimpse of the sea!
From the upper tower you can access a stunning roof terrace (the doors leading out to it are 3/4 height -remember to duck!), It’s an amazing place to watch the sun set with a glass of something cold in your hand, and once the sun has set the star gazing is amazing! You can also get to the roof terrace from the staircase outside the villa.
The outdoor space has large grassed area, a private pool, sun loungers, a built in BBQ, dining table, and plenty of shady spots under the palm trees.
PRICES BASED ON UP TO 6 PEOPLE. 7TH AND 8TH PERSONS CHARGED AT £75 PER PERSON, PER WEEK.
WiFi is available in this property at no extra charge. Please note that this service is provided locally and as such we cannot be held responsible for the quality or any loss of service during your stay.
The price is inclusive of the Eco-tax being introduced in 2016 across all of the Balearic Islands.
The prices are for up to 6 people (additional charge for 7th and 8th guests)
Please note furnishings, equipment, and decor may differ slightly as items are replaced regularly. Any replacements will be with items of the same standard and a similar style.