Overview of Villa Colom, Calan Bosch, Calan Bosch:
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 x double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x double
- 1 x twin bedrooms
- Cot available
- Sleeps 6-7 people
- 2 bathrooms in total (en suite shower room, and large family bathroom)
- Fans in each bedroom
- Lounge/dining area
- TV & DVD Player
- Free wifi (subject to local network speeds and connections -it can vary!)
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave & kettle
- Private pool (7m x 4m, and 0.9 – 1.9m deep)
- Built in BBQ
- Lovely shaded outdoor eating areas, two to choose from!
- Private garden and pool area, with secure gate.
- Roof terrace
- 100m to shops, restaurants and bus stop
- 850m to marina area
- 1200m to Calan Bosch beach
- Car recommended but not necessary
Villa Cala’n Bosch is a lovely, modern, detached villa in a lovely location. It’s situated in the Cap d’Artruxt area of the resort. It’s walking distance from everything in the resort. There are a handful of shops and bars just a minute or so walk away, including a couple of supermarkets for your holiday essentials! The resort centre is the marina where there’s an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars.
The villa has a lounge/diner area leading through to a fully equipped kitchen. There’s a double bedroom with en suite, another double bedroom, and a twin room, sleeping 6 people in total. A fold out 7th bed is available at an additional cost. There are two bathrooms, one has a shower cubicle, and the other has a bath with shower over.
The wow factor at the villa is most definitely the well kept outdoor space. There’s a tiled sun terrace surrounding the the lovely pool (7m x 4m) Sun loungers are available on the terrace and on the roof terrace, and a brick BBQ & patio furniture are available for you to enjoy those warm summer evenings. There’s an eating area on the covered terrace with a table and chairs, and you can even glimpse the sea from the roof terrace!
Just a short walk takes you to the rocky coastline which has some lovely views and fantastic sunsets.