Overview of Villa Colom, Calan Bosch, Calan Bosch:
- 3 Bedrooms:
- 1 x double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x double
- 1 x twin bedrooms
- Cot available
- Sleeps 6-7 people
- 2 bathrooms in total (en suite shower room, and large family bathroom)
- Fans in each bedroom
- Lounge/dining area (with air conditioning unit)
- TV & DVD Player
- Free wifi (subject to local network speeds and connections -it can vary!)
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave & kettle
- Private pool (7m x 4m, and 0.9 – 1.9m deep)
- Built in BBQ
- Lovely shaded outdoor eating areas, two to choose from!
- Private garden and pool area, with secure gate.
- Roof terrace
- 100m to shops, restaurants and bus stop
- 850m to marina area
- 1200m to Calan Bosch beach
- Car recommended but not necessary
Villa Colom in Cala’n Bosch is a lovely, modern, detached villa in a lovely location. It’s situated in the Cap d’Artruxt area of the resort. It’s walking distance from everything in the resort. There are a handful of shops and bars just a minute or so walk away, including a couple of supermarkets for your holiday essentials! The resort centre is the marina where there’s an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars.
The villa has a lounge/diner area leading through to a fully equipped kitchen. There’s an air con unit in the lounge which helps keep the whole inside of the villa cooler in the hot months. There’s a double bedroom with en suite, another double bedroom, and a twin room, sleeping 6 people in total. A fold out 7th bed is available at an additional cost. There are two bathrooms, one has a shower cubicle, and the other has a bath with shower over.
The wow factor at the villa is most definitely the well kept outdoor space. There’s a tiled sun terrace surrounding the the lovely pool (7m x 4m) Sun loungers are available on the terrace and on the roof terrace, and a brick BBQ & patio furniture are available for you to enjoy those warm summer evenings. There’s an eating area on the covered terrace with a table and chairs, and you can even glimpse the sea from the roof terrace!
Just a short walk takes you to the rocky coastline which has some lovely views and fantastic sunsets.
Please note furnishings, equipment, and decor may differ slightly as items are replaced regularly. Any replacements will be with items of the same standard and a similar style.