Overview of Villa Camelia, Calan Bosch:
- 3 bedrooms:
- 2 x Double bedrooms
- 1 Twin bedroom
- Sleeps 6/8 people
- 2 bathrooms (one is en-suite)
- Lounge/dining area
- Internet access (wifi speed is dependent on local network and may vary)
- DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave & kettle
- Utility with washing machine
- Private pool (8m x 4m, and 1.15 – 1.9m deep)
- Private garden and pool area, lots of privacy around pool area
- 450m to shops and restaurants
- 1.1km to marina area
- 1500m to Calan Bosch beach
- Car: Useful but not necessary
Villa Camelia is a detached, three bedroom villa situated in the Cap d’Artruxt area of Calan Bosch.
Set in a quiet residential area, but are still walking distance from everything in the resort. There are a handful of shops and bars just 5 minutes walk away, including a couple of supermarkets for your holiday essentials! The resort centre is the marina where there’s an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars.
The villa has a lounge/diner area leading through to a fully equipped kitchen. There’s are 2 double bedrooms and third bedroom with twin beds. In addition to the beds there are 2 single mattresses which can be used in any of the rooms to accommodate a 7th and 8th person. There are two bathrooms, one is an en-suite off the master room, both have toilet, wash basin, and bath with shower over it.
Outside the villa is a private pool (8m x 4m, and a depth of 1.15m – 1.9m) Sun loungers are available on the terrace, an outdoor sofa set, and a brick BBQ for you to enjoy those warm summer evenings. There’s a covered eating area on the terrace with a patio table and chairs to seat up to 8 people.
Close in proximity to villas Isa, Concha, Mar, and Colom
Prices are per week, for the villa and up to 6 people. It’s £50 extra per week for an extra person (£75 in July and August). Up to a maximum of 8 people in total.
A cot & highchair are available at £20 per week for both