Overview of Villa Calle Sur, Calan Bosch:
- Large 2 story villa in much sought after location with sea views
- Just 3 minutes walk from Calan Bosch marina!
- 4 Bedrooms downstairs:
- 1 x double bedroom with air conditioning, en suite shower room, and dressing area/extra bed
- 1 x double bedroom with air conditioning
- 1 x twin bedroom with doors to the pool terrace
- 1 x single bedroom
- Sleeps 6-8 people
- Extra family shower room downstairs
- Separate WC upstairs
- Lounge/dining area upstairs
- Smart TV
- Wifi (Subject to local network availability and speeds)
- Kitchen upstairs, with dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave & kettle, plus dining table
- 2 balconies upstairs, one with a bar and open arch offering stunning sea views
- Utility with washing machine, iron & ironing board, and drying area
- Private pool
- BBQ in sunken eating area
- Just 300m to the start of the marina at Calan Bosch (around 3 minutes walk down pedestrianised walkway)
- Just 500m to Calan Bosch beach
- Car not necessary
- Prices can be seen below
Calle Sur is a unique villa, in terms of its location and its design. As one of very few villas available to let in the marina area this villa is in high demand due to the location, so early booking is recommended. It’s an older property, one of the first in the resort to be built! It has a quirky mix of traditional features plus modern facilities. It’s a simple accommodation in the perfect location.
It’s split over two floors, with the traditional Spanish way of living of having the bedrooms downstairs (much cooler this way!) and the living areas upstairs.
There are 4 bedrooms, the two double rooms have air conditioning, the larger double room has en-suite plus a large dressing area. There’s a twin room which opens out on to the pool terrace, and a small single room. There’s a separate family shower room and utility room on the ground floor.
Upstairs is a roomy and bright lounge with dining area and sea views, there’s a good size kitchen with all you need for your families stay, and two beautiful terraces. The front terrace has a built in bar for storing and pouring your tipples, and looks out on to the med, definitely a ‘room’ with a view!
The outdoor space makes for the perfect relaxing holiday, a lovely pool surrounded by sun terraces and gardens. There are gates through to the pool terrace making it a little safer for children.
Just a 3 minute walk takes you to the marina -the heart of the resort. With it’s numerous bars, restaurants and children’s facilities it’s a great location to enjoy all that the resort has to offer. See more about the resort here.
2017: Several updates have been made for this season. Wifi has been installed and is working well. The lounge furniture has all been replaced, and the finishing touches still being added now (main furniture items are shown in photo gallery) Many of the windows and doors have been replaced and shutters added. The trees have been cut back significantly to open up the sea views from the terrace.
Prices are per week, for the villa and up to 6 people. It’s £75 extra per week, per extra person, up to a maximum of 8 people.
A cot & highchair are available at £20 per week.
Please note furnishings, equipment, and decor may differ slightly as items are replaced regularly. Any replacements will be with items of the same standard and a similar style.