Overview of Villa Juanita, Cala Blanca
- New villa, built in 2014!
- 3/4 Bedrooms:
- 1 x twin bedroom (downstairs)
- 1 x twin bedroom (downstairs)
- 1 x double bedroom with private terrace (upstairs)
- 1 x twin bedroom with 2 private terraces (upstairs) *
- Sleeps up to 8 ideally, but a maximum of 9 people with the use of cot or fold out bed for 9th person.
- Cot, highchair and baby bath are available
- Upstairs shower room **
- Downstairs shower room
- Outside WC accessed from pool terrace
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Large lounge/dining/kitchen
- TV & DVD Player
- Free wifi (subject to local network speeds and connections)
- Kitchen with hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave & kettle
- Private pool (8.m x 3.5m)
- BBQ and outdoor food prep area
- Utility room with washing machine
- Lovely outdoor eating areas, with sun shades around the terrace
- Private garden and pool area with secure gate.
- Upstairs private terrace leading off master suite with sea views
- 160m to shops and restaurants
- 600m to bus stop
- 650m to Cala Blanca beach
- 1.5km to Santandria beach
- Car not necessary
CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABILITY
Available to rent from May.
Villa Juanita is a brand new detached two story villa situated in a very desirable location, It’s on the coast road in Cala Blanca with stunning sea views! Just 5 minutes walk from the beach.
Outside there’s a private pool (8m x 3.5m) and outside food preparation area with BBQ, along with dining area and sun loungers. The sun terrace has full sun all day during the summer, but has pull out sun shades and a shaded seating area.
Inside you access the villa via secure gate and into the main entrance. To the right of the main hallway are 2 twin bedrooms. Both have air conditioning. The main living area is off to the left of the main hallway. It’s a bright and spacious lounge with plenty of seating. The dining area and kitchen are also within this main space. There’s a modern and well equipped kitchen with central island.
Upstairs is bright and airy with stunning sea views from the bedrooms.
The master bedroom has a double bed and a private terrace with sea views. There’s a shower room dedicated for this bedroom, though it is accessed from just outside the bedroom door.
The 4th bedroom was built as a multi purpose room and has almost 3 full sides which are floor to ceiling glass. There are shades and air con to keep it cool, and twin beds which can be made up together or separate (these are not shown in the photos, but are being installed before the start of the summer). It has patio doors leading to a terrace at either end of the room.
The villa is new and has been tastefully furnished and finished to create a stylish but comfortable home.
* Please note this room is not suitable for children, it’s a multi purpose room that will be used as a 4th bedroom when required
** Please note, this bathroom is accessed from the hallway between both upstairs bedrooms but shares roof space with the master bedroom and for that reason acts more like an en suite than a shared bathroom.
SEE LOCATION HERE
Please see below for 2018 prices. 2018 prices will INCLUDE the new Eco-Tax that has been implemented across all the Balearics. Pricing for this villa is in euros. Price is for up to 8 people, there’s an additional cost of 150€ per week for a 9th person.
Please note furnishings, equipment, and decor may differ slightly as items are replaced regularly. Any replacements will be with items of the same standard and a similar style.